What the fuck. My thoughts go out to my home territory… we will get through this Boston stay strong
FOREST FERN CREATIONS’ “THANK YOU” GIVE-AWAY!
**This is a world wide give-away with free shipping!****
I have been looking to find some way to thank each and every one of my Tumblr friends for the reblogs, likes, words of encouragement, inspiration and feedback. You guys are the reason I have had such success as a beginner on Etsy! Thank you!
1. Each “reblog” counts as ONE vote per person. “Likes” DO NOT count. ONE reblog equals ONE give-away entry. You can reblog as much as you like, but I will only count you once.
2. Follow my blog. I will check that the winner is a follower when I draw names.
3. Do not delete any of this info when you reblog! It is very important!
That’s it! All you have to do is reblog and follow until I draw names on FEBRUARY 8TH AT 12 PM EST. I will be using a randomizer to draw names. The person who’s URL I draw will be contacted via Tumblr inbox and have 3 days to respond. If they do not respond within 3 days, a runner-up will my drawn.
WHAT YOU WIN:
* Celtic Druid Ogham Chart and Calendar in a leather and glass frame
* Two miniature glass bottle necklaces filled with quartz, lichen, and bones
* Four drilled antler slices inked with the four elemental symbols
* A pair of duck feather and deerskin earrings
* A pair of bone, wooden bead and vintage lace earrings for STRETCHED ears
* A pair of pentacle and stone earrings
*A bit of beaver fur from a vintage capelet
* Three nature-cleaned rodent ribs
* A wire-wrapped apatite necklace on a gold chain
*A handful of various scented incenses
* A fossilized bone sample
* A muskrat jaw necklace
* A deer bone cleaned by myself
* Three gemstone samples
ENJOY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS! <3
Okay guys, I need some advice. I have had the same profile picture since july 30 - it is the photo of me in front of purple flowers. I think it’s a really good photo of me and thats why I’ve kept it as my prof pic for so long but now I’m wondering if I should change it.
I’m thinking about making it the photo of me and my friend from last night but it’s definitely not as good and I’m worried my nose looks really big… So yeah I just went opinions! KEEP or CHANGE?
Page 1 of 46